Thursday, July 18, 2013

Song: Without your love

What I am the most proud about that song is that, It was supposed to be a duet, 40mn before the recording at the studio, the guy let me down (not his fault at the same time, he got sick.), since we couldn't cancel ( we need it to record it on that day and film the MV the next day) and that I had the feeling something like this would happen, I decided to not give up and re write a new part for the song, in 30mn :) no regrets ! We got to film in a very luxurious and nice place ( thanks to my connections ^o^ ) , I wore many outfits, plus I directed and edited all the video by myself on a broken computer that I repaired : Woot Woot ! And again Ziyang helped with many others.







Behind the scenes




Some pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment