Friday, October 21, 2011

Yours dreams will become true, work hard and hold on to them !

Yours dreams will become true, work hard and hold on to them ! Believe in yourself !

I have been listening to that song non stop ! Very talented guy, I hope they can forgive him one day ... this song for some reason make me think of so many things at the same time : my life, how I should work harder if I want to make it BIG, how I should learn how to forgive some of the people who did hurt me in the past, how time is flying, that I should work harder on my Korean, that I should spend more time with my family , that I should master the way I rap and sing ... how can this song make me think of all of those things ? I think I know why : cette chanson a une melodie nostalgique :) ... made me cry but now I am smiling ! I will make it ! :) Thanks a lot Yoo Seung Jun.

Yoo Seung Jun - Love song


No comments:

Post a Comment